What If God Was One Of Us Lyrics?
- Edward C. Miller
Yeah, yeah, God is good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Imagine for a moment supposing God was one of us. Just another lazy slob like the rest of us. A complete stranger on the bus and attempting to find his way home? What would God’s appearance be like if he had a human face? And would you be interested in seeing it?
- 1 Who wrote the song one of US?
- 2 What is Joan Osborne’s song one of US?
- 3 How did God become one of US?
- 4 Did Alanis Morissette ever sing what if God was one of US?
- 5 Is one of us a religious song?
- 6 Is Joan Osborne religious?
- 7 What then shall we say if God is for us?
- 8 Who can be against us Bible verse?
- 9 Where does Joan Osborne live?
Who wrote the song one of US?
Audio sample.Eric Bazilian (of the Hooters) is the songwriter of the song ‘One of Us,’ which was first performed and recorded by Joan Osborne.It was created by Rick Chertoff and released in March 1995 on the album Relish.
- In November of the same year, it became a chart smash and reached its highest position on the US Billboard Hot 100 at number four.
- For its efforts, it was nominated for three Grammys.
What is Joan Osborne’s song one of US?
Lyrics written by Joan Osborne. ″One Of Us.″ (Slang) So let’s say one of these evenings, maybe around midnight. This crumbling old world is about to shake and reel. Saints are going to shake in fear and wail out of anguish. Because the Lord is about to arrive in his heavenly aircraft. [Verb] What would be the name of God if he had a name?
How did God become one of US?
God did indeed come to earth in human form (Philippians 2:5-11).He gave up everything to join our group and become one of us.Not only was he God, but he was also born of the line of an earthly monarch.
- However, he put all of that behind him and was born as a regular man; he was referred to as ″a slob like us.″ He worked hard every day and was exhausted and hot when he got home at the end of each day.
- He began to feel the effects of heat fatigue and hunger.
Did Alanis Morissette ever sing what if God was one of US?
What if God appeared to us in human form? Unfortunately, we were not able to load Disqus. Please have a look at our troubleshooting guide if you are a moderator. This song was never performed by Alanis Morissette. Joan Osborne performed her version of it. She did do that. If you don’t believe me, you can see it for yourself on YouTube.
Is one of us a religious song?
Joan Osborne, a well-known American singer and composer, is responsible for writing and performing the song ″One of Us.″ Eric Bazilian, another American singer and songwriter, dispels the notion that he composed the song with ″a religious thing″ in mind, stating that, given that he is not religious, he did not write the song with that intention.Bazilian claims that he did not write the song since he is not religious.
Is Joan Osborne religious?
She considers herself to be a ″spiritual person″ who has been personally inspired by Buddhism as well as Christianity and describes herself as an adult as being someone who is suspicious of large-scale organized religion.
What then shall we say if God is for us?
An Inspirational Bible Verse Notebook Gift – Small for Bible Study, Sermon notes, and Prayer Request Paperback – Available on May 25, 2019.
Who can be against us Bible verse?
″In that case, what is it that we are to respond to these things with? If God is on our side, then who can stand in our way?
Where does Joan Osborne live?
Osborne and her boyfriend of nine years, the pianist Keith Cotton, currently reside in a brownstone in Brooklyn. Osborne’s daughter is 12 years old, and Cotton is a pianist.